Sonny Pictures

Sonja Schoemaker in Almere, The Netherlands is shooting photos of things that are pink every day in her project Sonny Pictures...


Why did you decide to do this project? I decided to start the 365 pink project in the time I had lost my job. I wanted to learn more about photography and my Nikon camera and to keep myself in to a daily creative motivation.



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? My project is today 159 days old. I haven't missed a day of shooting a pink picture and I already learned a lot of things like tenacity and proud. I have started to look different at things. Documenting my daily (pink) pictures is like a diary for me. It keeps me positive and motivated. For me it is a lot more than just shoot a photo a day.

To help myself at non-inspirated pink days I got by with a little help from my Matryoshka dolls. They are already my dearest friends.


See all of Sonja's pictures HERE


No comments: