Julie's Daily Project

Julie Thomas in Milwaukee, Wisconsin is doing a star themed daily project with her 2 year old daughter...



Why did you decide to do this project? I received 365: A Daily Creativity Journal and thought that it sounded like a fun project to share with my daughter.





How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I normally do arts and crafts with my daughter, but I like that this project pushes me to do so everyday. Also, using the book ideas as jump off points has inspired me to think of and make things that I may not have otherwise thought of. Many of these my daughter has enjoyed greatly. The best part of doing this project is not only sharing the experience with my daughter, but seeing her reactions to some of the things that we've created. She was so excited to wear her Super Mya cape on Day 100. She still wears it all of the time. She also loved making and was so proud of the shirt she painted on Day 132.




See all of Julie's projects HERE.


2 comments:

Ernie's Mum said...

Looks like a fun project. Enjoy!

Julie said...

It really is. Thanks Sharon!